[Imagem 1.2 released: May, 2004]
This page updated: February, 2011
VR GIS: Holographics at Sourceforge
Previous: Imagem 1.4 became Tongs .. this is all new..different
Image is part of ILH 1.5
Image Locatable Holographics (ILH)™
- New to Image 1.5: Fixed/Improved the Cathedral Windows... added several more demo patterns. Added a Block Square pattern maker that can be saved and loaded. Blocks can be selected to be painted into the Main Quilt in any .. all of the 12 blocks of the main quilt.
- [Imagem 1.2 released: May, 2004] New to Image 1.2: Fixed/Improved the Cathedral Windows
- New to Image 1.1: Quilt Paint (Cathedral Windows, Square blocks, Image Pixel, Life Patterns, Ozone Mush,... ).
- Cathedral Windows: 'Paint' individual blocks or just the top left 'square' of 12 and duplicate it. Press a button and it will count the number of Full and Half blocks used per color and save the result into a text file. Save the creation as an Image or a file that can be reloaded. Based on a quilt size of 81" x 108", 822 full blocks and 84 half blocks.
- Square Blocks: Similar to Cathedral Windows.. the pattern is simple blocks.. non interleaved.
- Image Pixel: divide an image into 'blocks' to create a quilt of the picture
- Life Patterns currently just displays an image.. Todo: Create Life patterns.. allow 'stepping' through to select the 'one'
- (Imagem) 1.0 is a graphic manipulation program. ILH Image is Imagem packaged in the Image Locatable Holographics suite. Image is a diversion of the Multiple Document Interface (MDI) Image Viewer/Processor: ImageE by R. Geurts.
- Imagem installation: Make a directory and unzip the file there. Right click the Imagem.exe file and make a shortcut and place the shortcut where it is accessable.
- New to Image 1.0: everything. Revised ImageE to be Imagem.
- File [Open, Acquire... Exit], Edit [Undo..Select], View [Zoom In.. Image Properties], Image [Crop.. Convert to], Effects [Filters .. FX], Window, Help
- Effects: Invert, Add Mono/Color Noise, Gaussian Blur, Split Blur, Posterize, Solarization, Mosaic, Twist, Fisheye, Wave
Convolution filters 3x3,5x5, 7x7: Emboss (light,medium, dark), Sharpen, Blur (Gaussian, Bartlett etc.), Soften, Edge detection, Trace contour, Average, Minimum, Median Cut, Maximum. Laplacian etc.
- Sources: ImageE by R. Geurts
- ImageE uses the Graphics32 Library Version 1.5.1 by Alex A. Denisov http://g32.org
- The Convolution Filters are based on sources written by
Vladimir Vasilyev http://www.gamedev.narod.ru
And Harm's example of a 3 x 3 convolution using 24-bit bitmaps and scanline http://www.users.uswest.net/~sharman1/
- The clipboard copy paste procedures are based on sources written by William Egge. firstname.lastname@example.org January 17, 2002
- The Histogram Function is based on sources written by
Earl F. Glynn, April 1998. Modified November 1998.
- HSL/RGB function is based on sources written by
Based on C Code in "Computer Graphics -- Principles and Practice,"
Foley et al, 1996, p. 596.
Copyright© 1991..2011 by Ivan Lee Herring