This page updated: February, 2011
- Make a directory and unzip the file in it.
- Make a Shortcut to each .exe file and Drag it into the Start/ Programs or your desktop to enable easily starting them.
- The first time a program is run, go to the Program Options and set the Thumbs directory and any other options you desire... of course these can be changed at any time.
- Double Click InstallDllsToSystem32.bat if you have XP, or InstallDllsToSystem.bat if you have Win98. (This copies all the dll's to the proper directory)
- AF10.dll, Aiimage.dll, Shape.dll, MoLT10.ocx
- If you Do NOT have Borland BDE installed a program that requires it will complain or crash. If you need the Borland Database Engine (BDE) it is available with VR GIS™.
- Double Click InstallBde.bat if you Do NOT have Borland BDE installed (or just try using VR GIS programs... they will complain or crash if you need the Borland Database Engine (BDE)).
- What files are installed?
- Besides the program and its files in the program directory the batch file copies dlls and installs the Borland BDE database files required to process database activities.
- ESRI Dlls: AF10.dll, Aiimage.dll, Shape.dll
- Question: What is the License?
- Answer... ILH contains 3 programs as a group. ILH Locatable is licensed as SOURCE not available, due to use of ESRI OCX. Voice is a similar, more advanced program and includes source code, and there are other no cost .shp file viewers available on the internet. Image Locatable Holographics are copyrighted programs. Image license is GPL and Holographics is MPL... see the zip files for source.
ILH To Do:
- Keep pushing the envelope.
Copyright © 1991..2011 by Ivan Lee Herring