[SOS MAP 1.0 to be released: ...real soon now... as in Vaporware]
This page updated: February, 2011
SOS MAP : Surreal Object Synthesis Multimedia Analysis Product
- SOS MAP is a 3D object editor, capable of producing synthesized analysis products.
- Hydrologic flow - flood prediction, Transportation routes, Urban scenarios, Vegetation growth, Tectonic plate .. Magma movement.
- Sosserver transmits data between SOS MAP Clients for multiple user input.
- Several methods are used to produce Multimedia products: 3D avi videos of the project computations during selected times of selected areas.
- As it never existed, the list of functions is endless.
.shp files each have 1 'layer' of a topic, capable of having 3D Face-vectors: normally a triangulated survey net or a 3D triangulated irregular network : a 3D landform. These can be overlain upon Digital Elevation Model (DEM) data and the elevation of the objects determined and thus converted into 3D .shp files. Map layer files from other VR GIS programs can be used to display in interactive 3D.
Copyright© 1991..2011 by Ivan Lee Herring