This page updated: February, 2011
Holographic Galaxy References:
- Planet Image Map Sites
- solarviews Beware: Popups (that even Google did not stop!), good info though.
- Constellations, Galaxies (spirals, irregulars, ellipticals), Stars, Planets
JPL Image Policy (..cut/paste..)
- By electing to download the material from this web site the user agrees:
- 1. that Caltech makes no representations or warranties with respect to ownership of copyrights in the images, and does not represent others who may claim to be authors or owners of copyright of any of the images, and makes no warranties as to the quality of the images. Caltech shall not be responsible for any loss or expenses resulting from the use of the images, and you release and hold Caltech harmless from all liability arising from such use.
- 2. to use a credit line in connection with images. Unless otherwise noted in the caption information for an image, the credit line should be "Courtesy NASA/JPL-Caltech."
- 3. that the endorsement of any product or service by Caltech, JPL or NASA must not be claimed or implied.
- If an image includes an identifiable person, using the image for commercial purposes may infringe that person's right of privacy or publicity, and permission should be obtained from the person. NASA and JPL generally do not permit likenesses of current employees to appear on commercial products. For more information, consult the NASA and JPL points of contact listed above.
ACRIMSAT, ALI, CRSP, EOS AM Mission, EOS Chem Mission, EOS PM Mission, EOSDIS, ERBE, ESSP, GRACE, GOES, ICESat, JASON-1, Landsat 7, LightSAR, NMP, OTD, PICASSO-CENA, POES, SAGE-III, SEASTAR/SeaWiFS, SEAWINDS-1A, SOLTICE
SPARCLE, SRTM, TOMS, TOPEX/Poseidon, Triana, TRMM, TSIM, QuickScat, UARS, UnESS, VCL
Copyright © 1991..2011 by Ivan Lee Herring