This page updated: February, 2011
F3DLife Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: Is the source code available?
- Source code is included as a zip file.
- Question: Where is Fractal 3D going?
- into Life or dissolve into demos
- L-systems are to be moved into Life as 3D Tree generation
- Preview form : Mandelbrot-Julia and Phoenix-Egg into GR32 demo
- Math Graphics are to be GLS Demos ~ 3D Boids
- XYZ 3D artificial DEMs are imported-created, tiled, and displayed as GLS Demos ~ 3D Boids
F3DLife To Do:
- maybe do attributes
- figure out the user interface...
- F3DLife to do
- currently is not much of a program... and may never be
- Fractal 3D Life is something of its own...
- Fractal 3D™ Fractal Landscape Composition (FLC): Generate Fractals, iterated functions, strange attractors, math graphics, fractal..random..DEM landscapes, and compose the generated shapes in a 2D assembly area. Meanwhile back at the ranch... Stone Soup Group is cooking
Fractint © . For that Russian 3D flavor fractal try Sirotinsky Arthur and Olga Fedorenko's
Fractal Explorer © . Cook it yourself from
Borland's Contest entries : Allen- Julia, Ongun- fractal.frm and LSystem.ls, Hord- Particles, Williams- landscape, and many others.
Copyright © 1991..2011 by Ivan Lee Herring